~ Please leave the front door open during your session and close it once you leave. ~
1. Use of the Club’s Gymnasium (“the Gym”) is subject to the approval by the Club upon completion of a Lorne Surf Life Saving Club Gymnasium User Form. Forms can be found online here
2. Access to the gym is available to Lorne SLSC members who are financial, proficient, bronze medal holders aged 16 years or older.
3. Members aged under 16 years, including SRC’s, may use the gym subject to approval and under supervision only.
4. Each member using the gym must scan their key tag on the reader outside the gym door prior to entry/gym use.
5. No smoking, food or drink (other than plastic/metal bottles/water cooler) is permitted in the gym.
6. Do not remove equipment from the gym without written supervisor approval.
7. Always use a towel for hygiene purposes and WIPE EQUIPMENT AFTER USE.
8. Lifters must use collars on bars and must not drop weights on floor.
9. Lifters must use spotters on all moderate to heavy sets.
10. Do not leave weights on the floor. Return all weights to racks after use.
11. Return all equipment to its allocated position (covers to be placed on ergos).
12. If you are the last person in the gym, switch off all electrical equipment and secure premises on leaving.
13. Do not track sand throughout the gym. If there is sand on the floor, use the brooms provided to sweep the sand outside.
14. Gym users must dress appropriately at all times (ie. Closed shoes must be worn at all times. Lower body clothing: athletic shorts, tights, or aerobic outfits. Upper body clothing: T-shirts, singlets, sweatshirts or tank tops required).
15. Respect your fellow gym users at all times. Do not make derogatory comments or use abusive language and do not engage in inappropriate or disruptive behaviour.